Do you need help with Collapse Claims? Call us today on (954) 678-5155 for a free consultation
If Your Collapse Damage Claim Was Denied Or Underpaid, Levin Litigation, PLLC Can Help!
Damage to your property as a result of collapse can occur from decay, structural damage, hurricane or windstorm, etc. Depending on your insurance policy, the collapse you experienced may be covered. In such a case, if the insurance improperly denied or underpaid your claim, Levin Litigation, PLLC can help.
If You Or Someone You Know Have Experienced Collapse, Here Are Some Ways We Can Help:
- Provide an in-depth review of policy to determine whether your policy provides coverage for the damage you experienced.
- Represent your interests during any inspection or investigation conducted by your insurance company.
- Hire experts to inspect the property on your behalf.
- Provide an estimation of the extent of the damage.
- Fight the insurance in the event they provide an inaccurate appraisal amount.
What To Do Next
If your property was damaged by collapse, reach out to us today. Our collapse claim lawyers understand your unique situation and we are here to fight for your rights and make sure you’re not alone in your fight against the insurance company. Rest assured that our Florida collapse damage claim attorneys care about you and your case and will fight tirelessly and aggressively on your behalf.